Retail Manager, Manhattan NY
Ctrl Alt Delete is looking for young, New York City-based talent that has the ability to manage the daily operations of our Manhattan retail store and complete tasks related to inventory tracking, sales reporting and customer service. This person must have a strong knowledge base and passion for the world of streetwear. They should be a confident salesperson and be able to share their best practices in order to onboard new employees. This candidate should also possess strong leadership skills and be able to problem solve on the fly.
- Manage daily operations of business and ensure sales goals are met
- Performing daily operations such as maintaining the store's appearance, serving customers, inventory taking/tracking, creating and submitting daily sales reports and managing in store marketing
- Conduct hiring and onboarding of new employees
- Ensure adherence to company policies
- 2 years of retail and retail management experience
- Knowledge, passion and understanding of the streetwear market
- Demonstrated ability to train employees and be an effective salesperson
- Strong customer service, management and communication skills
- Understanding of POS systems and Microsoft Excel
How To Apply
If you feel that you would be a strong candidate and have interest in being the Retail Manager of Ctrl Alt Delete in Manhattan, please email email@example.com with your cover letter and resume (we want to learn about you personally, in addition to your relevant work experience). Email subject should be "Retail Manager Position" followed by your full name.